Well Hello my Loves.
My how the time has flown. A lot has happened since my last post, so allow me to start with a bit of an update on things in my lil ole life.
- My first book came out this month. This was a great goal accomplished for me, and a dream realized. I am currently hard at work on writing my second book, and that one is set to publish in December. After that I will start writing my third book, set to publish August of 2019. It is hard to believe in one year I will be the published author of two books! Dreams can come true, manifesting is such a pleasure, and of course, as always life is a wild ride...
- I enjoyed a slower pace of life this Summer. In Professor life, I taught one online college course and then one in person night course, and spent the rest of the time dedicated to growing my business and writing. I can now see the mix of (1)teaching, (2)serving clients, and (3)writing- it truly is a good life for me. I am excited to see how things will grow, what new directions I will be called in. I am open and receptive, and know all is unfolding perfectly.
- Healing-wise, I can say the energies have been quite intense. With all of the eclipse happenings, I know a lot of us sensitive souls had a great deal of clearing and releasing. I have been confronting my fears head on, and some days the only thing we can really do is to keep on keeping on.
- Manifesting- wise, I am still focused on growing my business reach, working with new clients and getting my messages out there. After these first 3 academic books, I would like to have the opportunity to write more spiritually aligned books as well. I can see myself developing an Oracle card deck, and giving big speeches. I can't wait to get back to Woodstock this Fall, aka the Motherland, and get some good ole mountain air and inspiration. I am still obsessed with thrifting all things cozy and eclectic for nesting my groovy home, growing my collection of healing crystals, collecting vinyl, and my daily trail walks. It is a simple and grounded life I am building for myself, and I can honestly say I have never felt more rooted or stable.
- I hit my two years living in New Jersey mark this month, and I am blessed to be living somewhere that aligns with my Soul so well. I really could not ask for anything more, location-wise.
That's about all I have for now. I hope the end of this Summer finds you in a peaceful and hopeful place. It really is all happening, whether we can see it all the time or not. Keep dreaming big and showing up each and every day. Blessed to be walking the spiritual path alongside you.
Peace and Love,